Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Friday, May 28, 2010

You are controlled by your boss. Do you ever control your boss?

Basically boss are experienced person than officers. So boss/manager order and officer obey him. This is general sequence of any company. But some times you have to control your boss. How it possible? I never told you to do this intentionally an with out any needs. Some times there need to control the senior person for development of you or your company.

Training
Every person is not fulfill. There is something in you which is not on your boss. Have any extra ordinary quality in you? you have to find the quality and have to best use of this. I some company, as an IT person, I have train many of my bosses. Their salary was much more than me. I train them office program, internet and some programming languages. So they impressed on me. I made the chance to control them. All are not in same place and have not same quality but I believe that every person have extra ordinary quality that is not in other.
In your office environment you can do better use of your quality.

Help
You can help your boss in different way and position. If you sequentially help him he may depends on you and this is your hidden control of your boss. 
Weakness
You may know the weakness of your boss. Everyone is afraid on his weak point. I never suggest you to do bad work regarding weak point of boss. Because, you also have some weak points, no be careful.I suggest you to help your boss in that weak point and discuss about this things clearly. This may help you to control over the boss.

Every time respect your boss though he may have some problem, then you will be respected. Best of luck. I suggest you to read my previous post on office politics. This may improve your knowledge. never miss to leave a comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.