Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Thursday, May 27, 2010

How I become Time Keeper/Record Keeper to Admin Officer

In the student life I have to worried about some shortage of money. I search part time work. There was no job for that time. So I decided to work on Garments Industry. I was then a final year student of Computer Science but did not shared this news with all of my office colleague.

My Responsibilities:
1. I have to come at office at first 30 minutes before office time. I have to stay on gate and check who are late in their office. I toke the card number and late marks to their manual card.
2. I have to serial 400 workers randomly fallen card. and punch them.It become boring within some times.
3. I have to record new appointed workers bio-data and other information in file and some record books.
4. Sometimes I have to buy office launch for workers


Busy Days
The days were going very busy. I have to move and move with my work. I knew that this work is not for mine and I have to come forward with my Computer Science study. Some times I read some books and carried papers and lecture sheet to my office. I saw that I have a helping hand.I told to The managing Director that I need a helping hand to my office work smoothly. He told to collect some one to this post.

I promote a quality controller to help me in my work, I make him Time Keeper increasing his salary.

Now I am free and so I have to be relax in my work, I just order him and train him how to do what I have done previous six month. I give him my chair. I did not have any chair and sat on guest chair in my office. I give the right of full control in his work

Becoming Admin Office: 
In few days Labor office audit team come  to me and ask for workers bio-data, age, sex and salary status.there was no data updated as there was no Admin officer here. The audit team ask me for:
1. Personal file for employee
2. Work book
3. Daily working hour with signature of worker
4. Attendance Register
5. Leave Register.
6. Sick and maternity leave status
and other labor statements that was not updated as there was no rules in this company, the company never give any leave nor pay for that. The audit team threaded that they will cancel certificate of labor office. I acknowledge this to my management. They told me to update everything and provide budget.

I made all the documents, make ID cards and update other information for employees. I hired two persons to help me and complete everything updated. In the mean time other officer knew that I am a Computer Science Student. They told this to higher management and second time my salary increased here. I have become Admin officer. I got a new chair and tables for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.