Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Sunday, May 30, 2010

How you pass your free time in office?

Some people in some profession get much time in their office and some does not get a time to take fresh breath at all. The network admin and officer may get much free time in general, but there is some moments, Some times are busiest man in the world. But my question is how you spend your free time at office? Playing computer games, make fun with social network, gossiping with other colleague or anything else.

How I pass my free time in office?
01. Completing my job, I search for other pending work and plan to do next (if any). I think a moment have any official talks with other department.
02. Sometime go out side of room and sometime outside of the office for refreshment. Basically take tea.
03. As I am an Network admin, I sat before computer and try to connected with facebook, google and yahoo messenger. I think this networks interrupt our new thinking. (Do you think so?) but connection is very much important, as I am an (blog/technical) writer I need to inform our fried about my writings.
04. Coding is poetry, I make small update my sites and search solution, visit other site.
05. And write posts for my blogs in these free time.



How you can make good use of your time?
Schedule: You can make a schedule for your next upcoming works. If need to make some document or other information processing for that, you can prepare.
Plan: I suggest everybody to use their time properly. Time is upgrading so you have to upgrade time to time. Just learn new think and ideas for you next plan. Never think to stay in one place and increase you salary in this place. Just think to leave the place and take better chance in other place. Work for that.
Training: You have to learn many things that may be professional or technical or other social/economical/financial needs. Just make you a student of other who know more and make relation and learn new ideas from him. This will improve you and your skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.