Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Thursday, May 27, 2010

IT officer : problem in professional life

In the field of IT, I have to work as an IT officer in some companies and faced some problem. The problem is not on about skill or technical but communication and co-operation. I will discuss here how you may have face some problem in these fields. Nevertheless here is described in my sense.

Upgrade
As the IT sector is new in the world and many office has been arranged their office manually. When you decide to upgrade the system with technology, many people may stand against you for they don't know the system.

There may other reason, every department is going to be under the IT sector and so their control may interrupted by Information Technology. To upgrading your office management you have to tell them first what you want to do? what may be the advantages and also what is cost. The office top management may not know the technology and may not agree with you , that is a major problem for every IT job holder.
Control
When you upgrade the system in Information System, For example if you newly set up your office network. You have to make domain controller and define user and password for every client PC. you have to have the full control of all of the computer. Is it possible if office don't support you? In my real life experience, I have seen that many of the officer don't want to give the control thought it is necessary. It may be another the problem.
Training
You have to train up your staff. but is it easy to train them while you are not boss? I was a mid level job holder in one company and have to train some topics and use of computer and internet and many other thing. I felt some problem there, the staffs ordered me to train them other than requesting. I was sorry for that and I resigned one of my job for this problem.

But there is other people who may like you too as you know technology. Over come the problem with your personality and other helpful good works.

In the previous topic I have discussed on bad things of long time service holder. It may help to develop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.