Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which Bad things grow in long time Service Holder?

Which Bad things grow in long time Service Holder?
In this blog I don’t want to suggest anybody anything, but I only express my view here. First of all, Now I am a service holder in multinational private company. Here I have found some bad practice in service holders. I hate these natures though you or other people may or may not like these behave.

01. More obedience and patience.
02. Boss is always right.
03. Thinking what is happening is right.
04. Be soundless when boss talks lies or wrong thing.
05. Do not work for change or upgrade.
06. Anxious about terminate from the Company.
07. No activity to search new job/business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.