Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 tips: How you will get new Idea to write in your blog.

What is common problem of a blogger? Time, Money, Visitor, Comment or anything else. I face a problem. In some time I get some ideas to write in my blog and write so easily or do not get time to write on. In some time there is much time to write but I don’t find what to write. Have any solution? I have thought about it and got some solution for it. I think you may have choose my thinking.



01. Learning New Things
Learning new thing is most important for every man in the world. As a blogger you have to learn new things every moments for (a) Developing your skill and (b) writing about that things and (c) experiments (or avoid ) about. You may get new idea of writing that is rare in the world, no body thought that things but essential.
02. Finding Solution
Have problem? Find solutions. Take best solution of your problem. There may have different solution for your one problem. You can discuss more things in your blog. Never mind to write in your won way though it has been written previously.
03. Meet with new people
I thing Blogging is not everything for a man. Bout bloggers have a pressure of new posting. I think you should talk and be friend new peoples.
04. Take a tour
If you don’t get any thing to write in your blog you should better to take a short tour. Blogging may be boring to you and so you are not interested to find out more things. You may have nice idea changing place.
05. Read More
You can read more and more in online and off line. I will suggest to read books than blogs in that time.
Never mind to write your comments about this topics. I have shared in my view. Thank you everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.