Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Do you know about Office Politics? There is some issue how officers want to develop in their workplace.

I was fallen in some company with bad policy. The officers kept work policy with other senior, departments and sub-ordinates. There was some part who did not like other party. They worked against others. I have seen some persons with different policy maintained there.

01. Helping People
I know that helping is other person is best weapon. No one can talk against you if you help them legally. I think you should take respect of personal necessary of any body. I have seen an officer who helped workers, he typed any application for them, tell to improve their activity and shared personal thinking. So he was much popular with workers.

02. Some never share his activity
Some people never share their activity. They think that their knowledge is being stolen.
03. There was some spy
In office I have seen some persons roll as spy of top management. It is interesting that these spy are not good in their won job requirement and highly paid. I hate these persons
04. Honest Vs Skilled
There is some persons in office who are skilled but dishonest. And some are honest but not skilled. Who is appropriate for any office if you have these type of officers? Who will
Chosen for any work? I have to face much problem with some honest man. There was some sales mans who are not honest but expert in sales. I replace them by other honest person who are not expert. Then there have much problem. Every moment I have to anxious a\with their activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.