Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Friday, April 23, 2010

Problems after Promotion in your office

Have a nice day. How are you and your office? I have told some tips and tricks in previous posts.
I the student life I faced much problem of money and so I have to take part time job. House teacher was my first part time job. In third year of my computer science course I joint as junior officer of a private firm. They did not know that I am studying in Computer Science. I have to maintain some paper work and reporting. The office has some computers. Sometimes there problem happened in computers (Such as Windows missing, Hardware problem). Then there was no person to solve these problems. The computer sent to repair. Though I knew how to solve these problems I did not tell people that I can do.


After some time some officer know that I am a computer science student. Then I was promoted as IT Officer and salary increased. New chair, table, air conditioned room given to me. I was happy but there was problem also. You may or may not face in some problem when you are promoted. In other office I have seen same problem of other officer.

Problems
As you have promoted, the officer of your same post are now junior of you. So they may neglect you. They may not obey your command.
Some people may not co-operation with you work.

I was promoted three times in that company and so I have much problem to work. I have to sit boss’s chair. I have to control by whom I was controlled. So I have to leave there. I resigned and take a new job with approximately similar salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.