Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Site Design Vs Site Speed in Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Learn form restaurant

Today my friend and I have gone a restaurant, too poor it is. The chair and tables are insufficient and shabby. Many people gathered there, environment is crowed and hot. But this is favorite restaurant of my friend. We sit back and a boy comes with some luche, beef, salad and some sauce. We start eating, what a testy it is. I have never eat such things in any other rich restaurant. All seat are booked and some customers are waiting when we will leave and they will sit.

I told the shopkeeper why he is not arranging more room for customers and why he does not decorate well.

The summer of his replies are:
I can decorate well, and can get a big room for my restaurant but there is problem also. If I do so, the food quality and price will not stay as now. Every time I want to serve good quality of food in less price. People wants only this. There is also some rich customer who wants good environment and they are ready to pay better. But they never come regularly. I need regular customer.


What a better thinking. I was thinking with a week long about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) , There is problem in design of blog. If design is beautiful then site become slower. There is contradiction between Design Vs Content. Another Thing I want to take in your light. A blogger have to do some works
(a) Site Design
(b) Writing Content
(c) Comment Moderation
(d) SEO
(e) communication with social network.

If you lost much time with design you may or may not get more time in writing.

Thank you everybody with my next writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.