Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Friday, April 23, 2010

Terrors are better than Honest Man


I know you may astonish to hear this that Terrors are better than Honest man. I have to stay with some bad tanager boys and some Youngman who were connected with some terrorism. Some are professional rebel also, some are not professional. I was an student of 2nd year hons in Computer Science then. I have fall into a false case and have to live with these men. Here I have seen some strange human nature. Previously I thought that terrors are not intelligent, they think that they are in right way. But with their connection I got many help and know the true about the good and bad thinks in a man. I have some intellectual quality in them that was not seen in good and honest people.


1. Ability to do anything
You may or may not like this quality but I have to like this quality. In some circumstances I have fallen some problem. Some people work against me, but I can do nothing. In service life, there was some colleague who work against me thought I was in honest and right way. I could not tell anything but leaving this job because I didn’t want to use hot words with hem. The people I have meet in jail was not like me, If I was They, They would quarrel with them and take their right. They can fight for a simple thing and can sacrifice a big thing for simple.

2.Ability to work for nothing
I office I have to do many daily work for company. I have to work morning to till night for some dollar per month. In one sense, I have been sold for some dollars in that company. There were some young man, who work for nothing but loyalty. I saw that they are independent. They were ready to do any work for their life. I have seen freedom in them which I have not find in many good people. Any way they may dishonest but have a great co-working ability. I have seen many volunteers to make good working team in our locality arranged by these type of waste boys.

3. They have Strong Command Line
They work on strong command line. They have to take risk for a small command of their leader. Have you ever taken any life risk for your father or mother? But They can do.
4. They are More Helpful
When I was fallen in jail there was some known person but not relative. Just they are in same district or thana or near Village. They manage me better place to live and better food to eat and also take care of my life style. I have seen that the people who was more dangerous terror in real life is more helpful. I have meet also some good people in jail who have to come here without any crime. But I have not find any good in these good people in jail. It may be strange to you, me also.
5. They are Obedient
In Dhaka jail there ware 14000 prisoner and only some hundreds of jail police controlled them. I thought If they were not obedient, is it possible to manage them with this small management?
6. They Love Poor People
Most of the waste people started their life in poverty. They helped poor people. I think, The honest and Rich people are not helpful. Do you believe me? If the Rich people helped the poor the world was not such. Never mind, I am not helpful for poor also. I heard the prisoners voice when they were talking about their poverty, their crazy and rich life. I have also heard the history of many poor student who are now doctor engineer and in great post. Who Help the poor most do you know? You don’t know, but I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.