Free Ads

Ads By:Bangla Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Get nothing to write in your blog?:Be the teacher of your class friend

I am from different view to write. Some people does not find new things to write in their blog. If you gather more things,know and learn more ideas you will have to write.
What influence you to write blog?

I think you know some thing and want to share with world. If you do not no new thing. Extra ordinary topics which you interested to write. You may or may not write in your blog. You may stop writing.


For my Experience
When I was a college student, I was not so talkative and never participate with lots of games. My class friends were fond of me for I was Helpful with class topics. When class closed I took a lecture about that topics with some of my friends. There would two benefit from it
(a)I have to think what I have to told, I have to study more and the subject be clear to me
(b) Friends are also benefited with this correspondence.
As a Blogger
When I interested to learn photography,take pictures and simultaneously I have written these in my blog. I learn and write. When I was not interested for new ideas and thinking, I could not find anything to write. How about you?
In the life of Kazi Nazrul Islam
Any way, Bangladeshi national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam was the teacher of his won school (Madrasha) at the age of ten. He was teacher of his class friends.

My Suggestion 

I want to told the blogger to  Learn More things you can get advance training about any subject you like and act as a teacher in same time. discuss these things with your online visitor. This will increase your knowledge and get more ideas to write in your blog.

If you have more suggestion, leave a comments pls.

tag: write,blog,blogging,teacher,student,nothing,continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find helpful it pls leave your opinion here.